โครงการที่ดุ๊กถามถึง ขุมซาป

jeabjamiro · 4125

Offline jeabjamiro

• DekGayRay's
  • ยอดฝีมือแห่งแค้วน
  • ผมมันเสือ ไม่ใช่เซียน เหอะๆ

หน้าไม่ให้แต่ใจพระครับ
สัตว์โลกย่อมเป็นไปตามกรรม และวาระ เฮ้อ.....แต่กว่าจะถึงวันนั้นคนดีต้องเจ็บกันอีกเยะ เหอะๆ
jeabjaMIro : OPEL ASTRA VAN 8V 1.6 GL 1993
                   : FIAT 850 SPORT COUPE'

Offline Omega VIP

• DekGayRay's
  • ยอดฝีมือแห่งแค้วน
ตัดคานหน้าตัวล่างทิ้งเพื่อเอาอินเตอร์ใส่เนียนะ   :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline pakavat

• DekGayRay's
  • หนึ่งในใต้หล้า

Offline pakavat

• DekGayRay's
  • หนึ่งในใต้หล้า
เหมือนมันจาไม่ได้แปลงอารัยเลยนะพี่ ใส่ไปดื้อๆ ถ้าไม่รวมอินเตอร์ อิอิ :ไม่: :ไม่: :ไม่: :ไม่:

ok thought i would get some questions so will copy bits from my mk3oc diary

the engine bolts in on the saab mounts using the standard vaux subframe so no modifications needed in the slightest here, mechanically its a very similar engine its the electronics that are different i have used the standard inlet manifold and just slighty rebent one of the brake pipes and also used the saab radiator as this will fit in the front of the astra as long as you remove the front slam panel to get it in and out, the engine is a very similar outer casting to a vauxhall engine so i would think that it would be to hard to get it into other vauxhall cars i think one in a corsa would be interesting

The other major problem i have is that the astra has a mechanical speedo from the gearbox where as the saab trionic(engine management) needs a speed signal so to run the engine this is taken from the ABS system and this is where the speedo gets its signal from, to combat this im going to fit the nearside abs sensor and the rings are allready on the driveshafts and the ABS ECU will be fitted and feed the signal back to the trionic ECU the car will not run correctly if it does not recieve a electronic speed signal

Auxilary belt = the car had all the mod cons so air con and power steering where as the astra doesnt nor do i want them, removing the air con pump and rerouting the belt for that i can order from saab but i dont need the power steering pump this i solved by dismantaling the power steering pump and removing the blades from the pump it was then moun ted on the car filled with oil and then sealed at both ends and its been like this for 1000 miles at least and have checked inside and its running fine with no major noise it getting to hot

im going to be mapping the car myself with the help of a program called T5 suite i have shown kev G how easy this is and it makes other cars look rubbish and the fact im going to be able to live map the car will be great, ive nearly finished my car pc which will run the mapping while im driving and also monitor all the engine sensors without having to have 20 dials on my dash

the hardest part of this conversion is the electrics but if you have a donor veichle and some good wiring diagrams for the car its not to bad only took me about 8 hours to probably do the wiring but about 3 weeks of checking and writing bits down i will go over a few bits so to help people

starting with dash wiring for your RPM that just comes from the ecu speedo is a electrical signal from the ecu so im guessing if you have electrical clocks shouldnt be a problem if you have mechanical like is still have im not sure. engine temp is the next one as the saab has a 2 wire sensor where as my astra was a single connection and earthed through the engine to solve this i kept the saab one in the manifold and then fitted the vaux one as well into the thermostat housing by drilling and taping a hole its technically on the wrong side of the the thermsotat but only slighlty under reads,

the electrics for the engine running you need to make up a wiring loom with 2 relays one to run the fuel pump and another is the main relay these pretty much control most of the engines controls and are the main voltage inputs for the engine, i used the standard astra circualr plug for the starter and alternator and then replaced the oil pressure switch with an aftermarket one

hope some of this helps the people who are looking to do the conversion and good luck
astra-nige is offline      Reply With Quote

Offline gucoach

• DekGayRay's
  • หนึ่งในใต้หล้า
  • ท่านชายโค้ช
  • No.: 22
  • รุ่นรถ: Opel corsa 2.0
  • สีรถ : ฟ้า smurf
  • เครื่องยนต์: C20NE
แปลไม่ออกวะ + ขี้เกียจอ่าน
ดุ๊กทำเวอร์ชั่นภาษาไทยดิ

หน้าตาดี ขับคอร์ซ่า มีเวลาให้

Offline kamolwat_t

• I'm Gayray's
  • DekGayRay's
  • ยอดฝีมือแห่งแค้วน
  • โปรดขับรถอย่างมีความรับผิดชอบ
    • I'm Gayray's
  • No.: Shiroro : Corsa 40 , Tama : Omega 04
  • รุ่นรถ: Corsa B 3 Door , Omega B Sedan
  • สีรถ : คันแรกเขียวๆ คันหลังเทาๆ
  • เครื่องยนต์: Shiroro : X16XE , Tama : 2jz vvti
ต้องมาพร้อมกล่องอ่ะป่าว....  :มั้ง:

ชื่อ ต้น นะครับ อายุ 31 ครับ

opel corsa คันเล็กๆ ชุดแต่ง Std.แท้จากโรงงาน เครื่อง 16v ล้อ 15 ยางแตนๆ ท่อดังๆ

www.opel.in.th

ผมไม่ใช่อู่ ไม่ใช่คนขายอะไหล่นะครับผมเป็น "ผู้ประสานงานทางด้านเทคนิคทั่วไป" ไม่ได้รู้ทุกอย่างแต่พวกเยอะครับ มีปัญหาอะไรพวกเราจะช่วยกันครับ

lap Time
Kaeng Krachan Circuit wet 1.55 dry 1.49.8
Bira Circuit Dry 1.32 (เบรคพังฮะ)

Offline jeabjamiro

• DekGayRay's
  • ยอดฝีมือแห่งแค้วน
กล่องผมว่าธรรมดา แต่อีโม กะจอที่มันแปลงมาใส่นี่ซิ กะกล่องทำเอง แม่งจะเก่งไปไหน ลองเอาไปให้จารย์ที่ม. วิเคระ์ดูน่ะ

หน้าไม่ให้แต่ใจพระครับ
สัตว์โลกย่อมเป็นไปตามกรรม และวาระ เฮ้อ.....แต่กว่าจะถึงวันนั้นคนดีต้องเจ็บกันอีกเยะ เหอะๆ

Offline kamolwat_t

• I'm Gayray's
  • DekGayRay's
  • ยอดฝีมือแห่งแค้วน
  • โปรดขับรถอย่างมีความรับผิดชอบ
    • I'm Gayray's
  • No.: Shiroro : Corsa 40 , Tama : Omega 04
  • รุ่นรถ: Corsa B 3 Door , Omega B Sedan
  • สีรถ : คันแรกเขียวๆ คันหลังเทาๆ
  • เครื่องยนต์: Shiroro : X16XE , Tama : 2jz vvti
ออ ต้นหมายถึงกล่อง เดิมของเรา มันจะไม่รู้จัก บูสอ่ะฮะ มันจะตัดน้ำมันเพื่อ ป้องกันความเสียหายเพราะว่าอากาศไหลผิดปรกติครับ...

เนี้ยแหละปัญหาที่เราถาม migweb มันไม่เคยบอกเลยว่า เซ็ทโบใน c20ne ทำยังไงกับกล่อง... >:( >:( >:(

ชื่อ ต้น นะครับ อายุ 31 ครับ

opel corsa คันเล็กๆ ชุดแต่ง Std.แท้จากโรงงาน เครื่อง 16v ล้อ 15 ยางแตนๆ ท่อดังๆ

www.opel.in.th

ผมไม่ใช่อู่ ไม่ใช่คนขายอะไหล่นะครับผมเป็น "ผู้ประสานงานทางด้านเทคนิคทั่วไป" ไม่ได้รู้ทุกอย่างแต่พวกเยอะครับ มีปัญหาอะไรพวกเราจะช่วยกันครับ

lap Time
Kaeng Krachan Circuit wet 1.55 dry 1.49.8
Bira Circuit Dry 1.32 (เบรคพังฮะ)

Offline jeabjamiro

• DekGayRay's
  • ยอดฝีมือแห่งแค้วน
ฮ่าๆ น่าจะต้องลองว่ะ รอผมได้คุณลุงก่อนผมก็ค่องใจเหมือนกันเหอะๆ

หน้าไม่ให้แต่ใจพระครับ

Opel Vauxhall Corsa B Astra Vectra B Omega Kadett Kapitan Olympia C14NZ C12NZ X14XE X16XE X16XEL X18XE X18XE1 X20XEV Z22SE C20NE C20SE C20XE C2OLET X25XE C25XE X30XE imcher stiemetz zifira

รถยนต์ ขับรถ Opel in Thai โอเปิล อิน ไทย สนาม ซ่อม แต่ง คลับ club love lover modify talk host server online network game เกมส์ colocation co-location ล้อ ยาง ช่วงล่าง เครื่อง